The European Societies for Theory and/or Analysis of Music decided during EuroMAC 9 in Strasbourg in July 2017 to form a European Network. This project came true during a meeting on 24 May 2018 in Zagreb.
It was suggested that the name chosen for the network might be "T&AM", for "Theory & Analysis of Music", or the same in many European languages.
The Network was created by the following societies (in alphabetic order:) GATM, Gruppo Analisi e Teoria Musicale; GMTh, Gesellschaft für Musiktheorie; HDGT, Hrvatsko društvo glazbenih teoretičara; OTM, Общество Теории Музыки; PTAM, Polskie Towarzystwo Analizy Muzycznej; SBAM, Société belge d'analyse musicale; SFAM, Société française d'Analyse musicale; SMA, Society for Music Analysis; VMTh, Vereniging voor Muziektheorie.
• 15th International Conference of Theory and Analysis of the Italian Society for Analysis and Theory of Music (GATM), 4-7 October 2018, Istituto Superiore di Studi Musicali “G. Lettimi”, Rimini: Il ruolo della teoria e dell’analisi musicale nei licei, nelle università e nei conservatori. Call for papers (PDF).
• Annual Conference of the German speaking society for Music Theory (GMTh), 5-7 October 2018, Hochschule für Künste Bremen: Counterpoint ‒ A Die-Hard Stick-In-the-Mud or Indispensable? Continuities and Transformations of a Compositional Discipline.
• An International Symposium of Music Analysis will take place at the Universidade Católica Portuguesa in Porto, 18-20 octobre 2018. The Portuguese Society for Music Analysis will be created on this occasion.
• Work Days of the French Society for Music Analysis (SFAM), 23-24 November 2018, Conservatoire Darius-Milhaud, Aix-en-Provence: C. Debussy, F. Couperin et la musique française : analyses, théories, interprétations. Call for papers (PDF).
• International Music Analysis Conference (SotonMAC 2019) of the Society for Music Analysis (SMA), 27-28 July 2019, University of Southampton, Department of Music. Further details will be announced in Autumn 2018.